Project duration: 1. 1. 2023 - 30. 9. 2024
Eu Grant: 120.000 EUR
Key Action: Partnerships for cooperation and exchanges of practices
Action Type: Cooperation partnerships in youth
Topics: Digital youth work ; Quality and innovation of youth work ; Democracy and inclusive democratic participation
Udruga za promicanje kvalitetnog zivota "Moral Diplomat" (HR)
UDRUGA ZA PROMICANJE I OBLIKOVANJE POZITIVNOG NAČINA ŽIVOTA "INKUBATOR SREĆE" (HR)
Asociatia Pro Democratia (RO)
Based on the needs of youth workers in the 3 participating countries, the objectives are to:
- raise the quality of youth work by using alternative methods
- strengthen the capacity of youth workers in their work without an online connection and, as a result, the competence of young people for participation and implementation of youth work
- strengthen the knowledge and competences of 30 youth workers
- promote the recognition of the profession of youth worker and youth work among target groups
- Research WP, where an analysis of the state and existing materials, tools and accessories for youth workers will be made;
- Training WP, where a new, online module for youth workers will be developed and training will be conducted for youth workers from three countries;
- Development WP, where we will design an application in 4 languages, program it, publish it for download, and perform testing and upgrading in the meantime to ensure the highest quality and usability;
- Dissemination WP.
- Online module for training youth workers for high-quality and efficient work with young people;
- 30 qualified youth workers from 3 countries, participating internationally. training (partly online, partly live);
- "Offline" mobile application for working with young people, which will include a wide range of tools and accessories for working with young people, both classic and innovative and adapted to young people with fewer opportunities;
- Network of youth workers to exchange experiences...
The project is co-funded by the Eramus+ Programme of the European Union.